Personal data controller is the State Audit Office (hereinafter: SAO) with premises on Pavel Shatev St No. 2 (Palata Emanuel Cuckov) Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We may collect data related to the following categories:
- Applicants and other natural persons regarding requests and/or various other submissions and proposals through the contact form. These requests/messages are non-binding and contain the identity of the sender. These data have limited range, typically name, surname and contact details, which are closely related to the request itself.
- Persons seeking access to public information based on the Law on Free Access to Public Information. To process requests for access to information, applicants are required to provide non-binding information on the identity of the sender and the nature of/need for the request. These data have limited range, typically name, surname and contact details, which are closely related to the request itself.
1. Log Data
When visiting our website, the platform creates logs for each visitor with the following data:
- time of visit
- pages visited and sub-options used
- website from where the visitor came to our page and the specific keywords used
- operating system used and screen resolution settings
- visitor type and version of browser
- browser language
- visitor IP address
- visitor type of device
All logs are rotated and deleted every 7 days, except when reviewing security or user issue.
2. Automatically collected data
The personal data we collect from your visit to our website is data that you voluntarily submit for specific purposes. We use this data to exercise our right of consultation, inquiry, corrective sanctions, authorization and advisory powers (including data required to comply with legal and regulatory requirements), such as asking questions and/or opinion on various issues re personal data protection, providing feedback, submitting requests and initiatives for supervision, participation in our network of personal data protection officers, reporting personal data abuse on social networks, reporting high-risk personal data collections and/or personal data breach or requesting any other administrative service from SAO.
We may collect any of the following categories of personal data: name and surname, address, contact phone, fax, email and signature. Our Annual Reports usually provide statistics on the number of requests and/or initiatives received in a form that does not reveal one's identity.
We collect personal data through various channels, including:
- when you use our website, including application forms;
- via our email [email protected]
- through mail,
- by fax,
For verbal requests, we prepare Minutes, which is signed by the person who submitted the verbal request and by SAO employee that wrote and archived the Minutes.
Processing personal data activities related to on-line services available through SAO website are performed by employees responsible for these services or persons in charge of the activities in question.
We do not share information about you and/or your visit to our website to third parties, except in the following cases:
- when engaging service providers - if SAO hires processors, they are obliged to act in line with SAO instructions and to ensure protection of personal data that are processed during provision of services.
- at request by a court, the police or other authorities and bodies for exercising their powers and only if there is legal basis for the request.
Data we collect is stored in accordance with law and the period required for achieving the purpose of the processing. The period is determined in SAO list of deadlines for storage of personal data in accordance with the annual lists for storing documentary material, adopted with approval of the State Archives of the Republic of North Macedonia.
Your rights regarding personal data processing are as follows:
- the right to be informed about personal data processing
- the right of access to personal data
- the right to correct and delete personal data
- the right to restrict personal data processing
- the right to object
For additional information and/or exercising your rights to personal data protection, you may contact our personal data protection officer Aleksandar Popovski, at [email protected].
If you believe that SAO manner involving your personal data processing violates the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection, you may submit request to the Personal Data Protection Agency as a supervisory body in line with Article 97 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.